Sunburn, skin disorder, ageing, acne and many more are some of the skin problems which people are suffering from. It appears on the face or cover elsewhere on the body. For such issues skin may lose tone, feel fewer firms and lose the healthy glow that is very much important in younger skin. In this modern era, different treatment modalities are available to treat the different aspect of skin rejuvenation treatment.
Before adopting any specific type of skin treatment consult to the specialist. Most of the skin required a series of treatment and a multi-modality approach to achieving an excellent result.
- Soft tissue fillers: this injection under the skin can add the height to cheekbones which help to improve the jawline, diminishing acne or any scar. Some filler like hyaluronic acid and poly-L- lactic acid, eventually absorbed by the body. Other contains tiny beads of solid materials suspended in gel. The gelid absorbed over time and the beads form a scaffold for collagen growth.
- Microdermabrasion: in this treatment, the doctor covers the affected area with tiny aluminium hydroxide crystals which help to create smoother-looking skin. It is quite expensive and no recovery time is specified.
- laser skin resurfacing: peels are used to treat various skin problems such as age spots, acne, wrinkle and many more. The peel contains such as an acid solution- usually glycolic, salicylic, or trichloroacetic acid applied to the skin which dissolves skin cell and helps to remove the top layer of the epidermis. It shows result based on how deeply the peel penetrates, which is determined by the type and strength of the solution used.
- Micro-needling: in this technique, an electric or battery-operated instrument used containing small, thin, sharp needles to the skin. The need cause tiny injuries that help to increase the production of collagen and elastane. It’s sound like a painful treatment but actually it isn’t. Hyaluronic acid or ascorbic acid, applied before and after the treatment. It is risk-free and does not cost much.
- Face lifter: A facelift is a type of cosmetic surgery that aim is to make people look younger with the great skin. It usually involves removing excess facial skin and fat, with or without tightening the underlying tissue. In this treatment healing time may be lengthy. This can cause swelling for weeks after the surgery.