Skin of the person covers the whole body. Skin is the only thing which got notice first. If we don’t pay attention to them they will be not like that how you want. So it is important to show your concern towards your skin. Study shows that about more than 40% people have acne problem. And put their effort to control the acne nutrition breakout. There are many of the products available in the market but many of the people prefer a natural process to get rid of acne. Food is the natural resources which not only give strength and energy to your body but it also gives good health to your skin. It plays a significant role in improving acne. So put some colourful fruits and vegetable in your diet to have flawless and acne-free skin.
Does diet affect acne – fruits and vegetable
- Kale: it belongs to cabbage family but it is different from them because it has more nutrients dense. It is supper Packed with a vitamins A, B-6, AND K. it also plays like antioxidants which help to reduce hyperpigmentation. Vitamin C helps to repair the acne scar.
- Sweet potato: Beta-carotene, which is available in sweet potato and when it converts into vitamin A. this property that will act a skin barrier and help to prevent from acne.
- Lemon: Fresh lemon is not only maintained your weight but it is also very effective in preventing acne. Straight lemon treatment apply to the skin can damage your skin as it contains acid. Squeezed into your water, over salad or part of your diet, it will work like a magic.
- Pumpkin: pumpkin is loaded with fruit enzymes, zinc and alpha–hydroxy acids which help your skin to soften and restore pH balance it is also consist of zinc which helps to prevent the acne.
- Berries: berries are many type, strawberries, cherries, raspberries, blue barriers, and blackberries. They all are consisting of vitamin C which acts as a weapon against unhealthy skin. It may also benefit to improve your brain health, lower cholesterol healthy blood sugar levels. And also fight against the dark spot.
- Papaya: it contains a digestive enzyme called papain. Which help your skin – unclogs pores, hydrate skin, and prevent any future breakout. Papaya consists of vitamins A, C and K, potassium, magnesium calcium which is very good for skin health.
- Salmon: salmon is the best for your skin as it contains Omega-3 fatty acids which protect your skin against sun damage, reduces the risk of acne breakout, and reduces skin cancer.
Keep your skin hydrate
Drinking water is primarily a high source of preventing acne. It controls excess oil production from the skin. So water is a good source of preventing breakout.