There are a lot of skin problem which people is suffering. Acne is one of the major problems of the skin where about 80% of people suffer. Acne breakout is often the result of greasy, dirty skin, which clogs the pores on your face. you can control the acne and the scar left after that can be reduce by your consumption of oily and sugary food which will decrease the risk of acne. There are lots of treatment available which can control the blemishes and scars. To prevent the spread of an acne breakout, do not pick or pop your pimple. Dermatologist suggests lots of treatment to get rigid by acne scars and blemishes, they prescribe you a medicine or there is lots of product also available in the market which will give you a satisfying result.
Type of Acne Scar Treatment
There are a lots of acne treatment product available in the market which promises to give you the best and permanent result for the acne scars but you don’t know which product is best for your skin and truly good for you. There are two type of acne treatment – topical or oral.
- Topical acne treatment: This is the common type of acne treatment which is commonly used among the people. The ingredient in topical acne treatment may include: retinoids, benzoyl peroxide, antibiotics
- Oral acne treatment: this treatment is internally applied when you have red swollen pimple on your face. They can come on different forms such as antibiotics, control oil.
- Benzoyl peroxide: it is an antibacterial ingredient and it is very effective at killing the acne bacteria that causes breakout. Be careful while using benzoyl because it can dry out the sensitive skin and bleach clothing.
- Salicylic acid: salicylic acid is a beta-hydroxy acid that works by dissolving excess oil and gently remove away the dead skin cell and very effective in treating blemish and scar.
- Glycolic acid: it is consisting of alpha-hydroxy acid that gently help the skin to get rid of dead skin cells that can clog pores. Face wash, peels and moisturizer are available in the store.
- Birth control pills: Birth control pills help keep the hormones balanced and skin clear. Use this after you notice breakout in your face.
- Antibiotics: antibiotic is also prescribed by the dermatologist who helps with acne.
Proper Diet is also important
In this hectic life people is not taking a right food which causes several skin problem to them. Proper diet is very important to keep your skin problem free from acne, winkle, and scar. As what we inhale shows it result to your skin. So it is very important to give your skin a naturally nutrient and hydrate them with adequate amount of water.