There are many home remedies for glowing skin available in your kitchen which have many benefits and help your skin to glow naturally. Different people have a different type of skin. And thus they use a different product. Everyone wants a good and attractive skin. They also adopt various methods to keep them clean and smooth but not get fully satisfied. So start giving your skin the goodness of nature and pamper it too.
10 Home remedies for glowing skin
- Honey: honey one of the best home remedies for glowing skin when it is taken internally or externally it is good for the skin. For dry skin type take one spoon of honey and apply to your skin. Then leave it for 10 to 12 minutes and wash it. Use it regularly and you will see then your skin becomes more smooth and glowing. Make sure to use raw honey for better benefit.
- Figs: figs or we commonly call it anjeer. It also helps you to remove all toxins on your skin and help it glow. Take two gigs and mash them. Mix in with a little milk and gentle rub on your face for one or two minutes. And then wash it with water. Make sure to use the pack regularly to get the best result.
- Milk: Milk is the next best home remedies for glowing skin. As it not only smooth your skin but also nourish your skin. It helps in de-tanning. Wipe your face with full-fat milk twice a day daily. This is best for those who have dry skin.
- Avocado: it is not only a portion of healthy food but great for the skin too. As it has aphrodisiac property. Mash avocado and apply on your clear skin then slowly massage with your fingertip for at least 15 minutes then wash it with milk then use water. It is great for your skin health.
- Banana: Banana not only moisturizes but nourishes your skin. it is good for your skin as it contains moisture, potassium, and vitamin E and C. mash ripe banana and makes it mask to apply on your face and massage with the pulp.
- Almond: almond is the excellent source of Vitamin E. it provides nourishment for your skin and dehydrates. First massage your face with one teaspoon of almond oil then take 10 almonds and mixed it with little milk and rub in gentle in your face then wash it.
- Olives: it is an excellent source of vitamins. Take 4 to 5 olive and mashed it then apply on your skin and let it dry then rinse off with water. Olive is packed of anti-ageing antioxidants.
- Papaya: take mashed papaya and massage it onto the skin for at least five minutes. Wash it with milk than water.
- Sugar: it is also good remedies for your skin. It makes your skin softer; mix it with grains or with curd or fresh cream to moisturize your skin. Gentle massage then leaves it for 10 minutes and washes it with cold water.
- Aloe Vera: This is the best home remedies for glowing skin as it is an excellent rejuvenator for unnourished skin. Apply daily onto your skin massage and leave it for 10 minutes then wash it with water.