We suggest people for nutritional guidelines about good carbs vs bad carbs. And also half the calories obtained from carbohydrates. Contrarily, few claim that carbohydrates cause obesity and type 2 diabetes. Which must be avoided by people. The need for carbohydrates depends as per the requirement of the human body. Every human being has different hormones and different body hormones require good carbs and bad carbs.
Everyone has a different digestive system few people can consume lower of carbohydrates, on the other hand, others eat very well much carbohydrate.
There are different types of good carbs vs bad carbs present in different types of food. Try to get your right carbs from whole food of sources like (brown or wild). Both contain healthy fibre. Also, make sure you’re eating the correct amount of carbs daily.
Through this article, you will come to know about Carbohydrates. How it affects the health and how to make the right decision between good carbs vs bad carbs.
What do Carbohydrates mean?
Carbohydrates are molecules which contains carbon, hydrogen and oxygen. Its purpose is to provide energy through our diet. On the other hand, it can also be changed into fat for later use. It is divided into three categories like:
How Carbohydrates effects our health?
We all knew “carbohydrates are not essential nutrients“. This is the technically true term. It is believed that the brain requires 130gms carbohydrates on a daily basis. Carbohydrate foods are not only healthy but nutritious even. For a portion of example food and vegetables. These types of foods provide vitamins to our body and nutrients. Even though it is feasible to live even in a zero-carb diet probably is not a good choice. As they lack in plant foods that science has shown to be important.
How to make the correct decision – between Good carbs vs bad carbs
We get confuse the time of taking the decision of Good carbs vs bad carbs. Our young generation is nowadays confused about food choices. In this regard, we can classify carbohydrates – Good carbs and bad carbs.
Good carbs diet:
- Vegetables: Green vegetables provide vitamins and nutrients to our body.
- Whole fruits: Apple, banana, and grapes.
- Legumes: lentils, bean and peas, etc.
- Nuts: Like almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, macadamias and peanuts etc.
- Seeds: Chia seeds and pumpkin seeds.
- Whole grains: Choose beans that are together, as in the pure oats, quinoa, and brown rice, etc.
- Tubers: Potatoes and also sweet potatoes etc.
The bad carbs diet:
- Sugary drinks: Coca Cola, cold drink and Pepsi, Vitamin Water etc. Sugary drinks are some of the healthiest things, which you can put into your body. Unfortunately, it also effects if we consume too much.
- Juice: Unfortunately fruit may on sugary drinks similar it gives metabolic effects to our body.
- Cakes, biscuits and cake: It has a high amount of sugar and wheat in it generally.
- Ice: Some ice cream is very high in sugar and few are less.
- Sweets and chocolates: If you have chocolate, you choose quality dark chocolate as it contains a low amount of sugar.
- French fries and potato chips: all are healthy, but the chips and French fries do not.
Diet for Low carbs
Everyone loves to eat rice with fewer carbs. You can substitute the texture of rice by making rice out of cauliflower or broccoli, 1 cup of rice calories is very less than white rice.
Balance diet is the most moderate key to life. Make it a point to pair rice with exceptionally nutritious, healthy foods. Be sure to limit your portion 1 cup of rice per meal. It should only make up about a third or quarter of your meal. Replace your white rice with brown rice. It may be able to also help you to feel fuller so that you aren’t craving more food too soon. Plus it can give you the energy you need to get through your day.
Now it’s your turn to take a correct decision between “good carbs vs bad carbs“