We are the people who belong to the new generation. A generation who is more concern about their health and skin. Skin is being the largest organ of the body. Everyone wants a clear and clean healthy skin. To maintain they adopt various method and product. They show concern in their food habit also, they involve eating fresh and seasonal foods, exercising and leading a healthy balanced lifestyle. A mind full practice to conduct the same is facial yoga, which allows you to treat your skin with love.
Facial exercises and massage shows a great result to the skin. The concept dates back to the ancient scripture Ayurveda. Which shows better health and a great sense of well-being? Facial yoga relaxes tones and gives a natural boost to the skin. Facial yoga not only tones your face but also gives you glowing and healthy skin.
How does facial yoga works?
When you do exercise in a mind full facial yoga exercises, the muscles in your body feel firm and strong. So when you do facial yoga exercises they feel toned and give the sensation of a natural facelift, if you practice them regularly for the better and fast result.
- Kiss and smile: push the lips out as much as you can, and do it like about to kiss and then smile broadly. Do it at least 10-time repetitions a day. This exercise shows you result on your cheek and chin simultaneously. And also give you youth jawline.
- Puff your cheek: blow your cheek like you are blowing air into the balloons inhale air into your mouth then release it. Do it 10 times at least. This quick and easy movement will help to strengthen your cheek muscles.
- Lift your Eyebrows: put your index finger of each hand above the eyebrow. And lift the eyebrow upward, while pressing them down with your fingers. Repeat this 10 to 15 times a day. This exercise tones the forehead muscles as wrinkle appears here only. So this helps your muscles to release tension and reduce the appearance of wrinkle.
- Make a fish face: suck your cheek inside your mouth and make a face like a fish hold them for few seconds then release them. Repeat this 10 to 15 daily every day.
- Stretching the Eyelids: look upwards and raise your eyebrows at the same time. Then gently close your eyelids while still looking up. This will help you to stretch your eyelid and keep them firm.
Much like another workout the effect of facial yoga can be seen on the skin if you practice them daily.