Acne free oil-free acne cleanser
Acne is becoming increasingly more common in adults, with up to 15 per cent of women affected- and dry or oily skin can also have similar effects on your skin. Everyone wants acne free skin. excess oil is the main problem of acne, and blemish-prone skin doesn’t need more that why it very important to use an oil-free acne cleanser for your skin which will help you to remove extra oil from your skin and avoid making breakout worse. An oil-free cleanser is an ideal way to start ant anti-skin regimen, and choosing one with blemish-fighting benzoyl peroxide and the skin-friendly ingredient is ever better.
Acne free oil-free Acne Cleanser will help your skin to remove excess oil from your skin and make your skin acne-free and look attractive. It is formulated with 2.5% micronized benzoyl peroxide that quickly and deeply penetrates pores to help clear blemish. And prevent new ones from forming that suitable for both face and body. This oil free acne cleanser also contains ceramides which will nourish your skin and help your skin to hold the moisture.
- Micronized benzoyl peroxide: Absorbs quickly and deeply penetrates pores to treat active breakout and help prevent new blemish. And give you acne free skin
- Ceramides: A naturally-occurring component of the skin holds on to moisture and makes skin smooth
- Water, glycerin, propylene glycol, Cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate. Also, Xanthan gum, citric acid, potassium hydroxide, methyl methacrylate/glycol dimethacrylate, cross polymer, sodium lauroyl lactylate, glycolic acid, ceramide NP, ceramide AP, phytosphingosine, cholesterol, carbomer ceramide EOP.
How to use
- Start your day by using every morning or end your day using at evening.
- Apply a dime-size amount to acne contain skin and gently massage, by avoiding eyes area.
- Rinse well
- When you feel excessive dryness occurs on your skin, start with one use daily then you can increase your application twice a day.
- If you notice any dryness or peeling occurs in your skin use only once a day or every other day.
- Apply sunscreen while going outside while using this product.
- Do not use if your very sensitive skin.
- If you notice any irritation or dryness is more likely to occur
- If you have excess irritation. Stop using and consult your doctor.
Is oil-free skin cleanser is a good product?
Stubborn acne is really the acne ?. It not only makes your skin with a flaw but also lows you’re confident. The Acne oil free skin cleanser is clinically proven to be as effective as protective. The secret for a good result is to stick with a routine that works for you. The best result will be shown after 8 weeks of use.