Acne free body cleanser spray is now available in the market which solves the problem of acne free body. And allow you to go flawless where you want and enjoy your life. It combines 2% salicylic acid and glycolic acid to exfoliate the skin, which also helps to unclog the pores and minimize body breakouts. The fast-drying non-stick body spray also features aloe Vera and vitamin B₃ to care the skin and fight with acne. To get acne free skin in your body uses Acne Free Oil-Free Cleanser with benzoyl peroxide in the shower.
Acne is the biggest skin problem faced by people. Acne doesn’t only appear in the face but it also appeared on the back, chest and beyond is triggered by the same factors that lead to facial breakout. Body acne can be cover by the cloth but sometimes it embarrassing at the gym, beach or pool.
- 2% salicylic acid: treat acne by exfoliating the skin, eliminate dead skin cells that can clog pores and help to prevent future breakouts.
- Glycolic acid: Enhances the skin’s natural exfoliation process to prevent clogged pores
- Aloe Vera: Hydrates and conditions the skin
- Vitamin B₃: an antioxidant that helps nourishes and hydrates the skin and give acne free skin
Water, Alcohol Denat, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzalkonium Chloride, safflower seed oil, Olea Europe(Olive), Fruit Oil, Chamomile , leptogorgia virgulate Extract, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Disodium EDTA, methylisothiazolinone, Zingiber Officinale (ginger) root, Lactic acid.
HOW TO USE
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before use.
- Spray directly onto the skin in smooth, even motions
- Use anywhere affected by body acne
- To avoid excessive dryness, start with one application a day and increase to twice a day if required.
- If dryness is bothersome, reduce the frequency of use.
Do not use- If you have a known allergy to salicylic acid or aspirin. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or right after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs should be applied after the consult by a doctor.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If it comes to contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep avoiding from lips and mouth. If you have sensitivity, consult a physician.
Limit sun exposure when using this product. This product contains an alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.