10 best exercise to lose weight
Every single person wants them to look fit and healthy. And every year many adults attempt various activities to lose weight. But due to their hectic schedule, they don’t get enough time to practice such activity. Many of them do only dieting and keep them starving as a result they end with the weakness in their body. There are many best exercise to lose weight. This not only helps you to burn your calories but also help in many other ways, including improving your mood, stronger bones, reduce stress.
- Walking: It is one of the best exercise to lose weight. If you’re thinking of starting an exercise then this workout is best for weight loss as this exercising doesn’t require any equipment. Also, it’s a lower impact exercise meaning it doesn’t stress your joints. It is also easy to add walking in your daily routine. To add more step walk during your lunch break. Start your walking from 20-30 minutes 3 to 4 times a week.
- Jogging: This is another best exercise to lose weight. A person can burn approximately 298 calories per 30 minutes of jogging. According to the study, jogging can help to burn harmful visceral fat, commonly known as belly fat.
- Weight training: this is a very popular choice among the people who looking to lose weight. Weight training helps you to build strength and promote muscles growth, which makes the resting metabolic raise. According to the study it estimated that a 70 kg person burns roughly 112 calories per 30 minutes of weight training.
- HIIT: high-intensity interval training (HIIT) is a broad term that refers to short bursts of intense exercise. A HIIT workout last 10-30 minutes and can burn a lot of calories. This is also known as the best exercise to lose weight. It is especially effective at burning belly fat in less time.
- Yoga: This is a popular way to relieve stress. It helps to burn a fair amount of calories and offers much additional health benefit that can promote weight loss. Yoga also helps in improvements in the mental and physical being. Also, teach you mindfulness to help you resist food craving.
- Swimming: It is a great low-impact exercise for people looking to lose weight. It may help improve your flexibility and reduce risk factors for various diseases.
- Cycling: It is great for people of all fitness level. It has been linked to various benefits like reduced risk of certain chronic diseases.
- Pilates: it is a great beginner exercise which helps to improve another area of your physical fitness such as, strength, balance, flexibility
- Skipping: it is also very best workouts to lose weight, as it works multiple muscles (arms, legs and buttock)
- Forward Lunge: it is very best exercise to lose belly fat as it works multiple muscles (glutes, quads and hamstrings).